Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Class 8, FINAL PREPARATION: Learning the basics of JavaScript.

Below are screen shots of me watching video tutorials at Kahn Academy and learning javascript

Before you view all of my pics(and there are alot), here's a link to my shared project on Kahn Academy. It's called "what's for dinner", It's a plate full of fruit :-D

http://www.khanacademy.org/computer-programming/spin-off-of-project-whats-for-dinner/5317909592932352

watching a vid tutorial.

very interesting

psychedelic, man. I like the colors



Drawing my first shape

My "H" My very first code letter, yay!

They always make you feel so good about yourself 



Drawing various shapes



Coloring the ice cream cone sundae

Coloring my scene in order



My masterpiece. A plate of fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment