Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Class 4, Assignment 4


This is an older iED video. I chose it because I liked the special effects of the "Mixed Reality" objects. There are a lot of things going on here, and I'm not sure how they did all these tricks. I find it very interesting.



Here's another iED video that I found very interesting. It is a virtual curriculum called EcoMUVE that enables the users to see how the forest, ponds and farmland changes and reacts to certain changes in environments. It really excites the children to learn about this environment, and stimulates their desire to learn.





My third video below shows how to use theAudio Whiteboard to add 3d content, pdf's, and images to the panels and billboards within virtual worlds. This "Web to World" concept is amazing and will let people all over the world view special content and curricula within a virtual world, ANYWHERE in the world. All you need is a browser, and you have the world at your fingertips.





                                 I hope you like my 3 favorite iED videos



This is Assignment 4 from Class 4. It is an exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment