Thursday, February 12, 2015

Class 4 Assignment 9

                    Below are three different virtual worlds that I explored in Meshmoon

This one is called Winter Landscape. It's kinda pretty even though it reminds me of all the snow we've been getting recently.


This one above is called Construction site. What's odd about this world was that it automatically put protective gear on my avatar. Interesting.


This one is called Showroom, and i believe it showcases the virtual works of this guy Balthasar Truffant. The guy is good, for sure. 





This is three different virtual worlds I discovered on meshmoon. It is a class exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at


































No comments:

Post a Comment