Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Final #4: High Resolution Avatar

Below are screen shots of me experimenting, and creating a high resolution avatar in the Make human software. It was very easy to use, but not that many options for hair and facial hair

 This is pretty much the default person. You can add male or female hair, features, and genitalia


                 There are ALOT of details you can add to the face, nose, eyes, chin, and ears


              My clothes kind of glitched when i attempted to put too many layers on him.


 Here is the bones skeleton used for animating the joints when you import it into  a program such as Bleender.


                                                   I'm a big guy, so I chose BIG BONES.


                                        A side view with my too many layers of clothes on




                                I decided to go semi casual, with jeans and a tshirt. Very comfy


                                              The realistic look of these faces is amazing


                                                         Here's my face as a wire mesh


                                                           Here's my body as a wire mesh



The finished product. Standing by The Boston Skyline...Looking good Avatar man, looking good



This is Final 4: High Resolution Avatar. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment