Thursday, April 2, 2015

FINAL 5a: Greenfoot JoC #4 Finally Some Code!

Below are screen shots of me watching a video on learning to code in java. It was very interesting. 


Here I am learning how the movements of my objects are defined. The turtle will move ahead 1 space




Above I am learning to move the turtles ahead 4 spaces, and 5 degrees, every time it acts.




Here I am checking out the massive library of documentation available to see what methods are defined for us, and what each one does. Very detailed. 



Here I am making my turtles move all over the screen. The three on the left are moving in a circle, in unison. It's pretty cool


This is Final 5a. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment