Tuesday, April 14, 2015

WebGL Chrome Experiments FAIL IN FIREFOX

Even Though WebGL is meant to be cross browser, It is not totally compatible in ALL browsers.  This post is to list which WebGL experiments (that our classmates chose) will work in the Firefox browser, and which ones will NOT. I've included some Screen caps for your convenience even though not required.

My Three WebGL experiments all worked in the Firefox browser. In fact, ALL of the experiments I tried on my version of Firefox worked!  They are listed below;

The Cathedral. - WORKED

Xibalba. - WORKED

A Journey Through Middle Earth - WORKED

Some other classmates Experiments that I tried are;

Gravity 3D -- WORKED

Amiga Boing Balls - WORKED

Endurance Interstellar - WORKED

Graffiti General - WORKED

Instant Mesh - WORKED

CubeRunner - WORKED

Volumetric Particle Flow - WORKED

Eye Texture Raytracer - WORKED

Umalizer -  WORKED

FPV CODE - WORKED

InstaMusicBox - WORKED

Downloading Firefox. I liked it!

Worked, No problem

Worked, No Problem

I had NO FAILS in FIREFOX














No comments:

Post a Comment